泣き寝入り 「なきねいり」 『nakineiri』 = crying oneself to sleep, giving up in frustration.

What should I do?

2010-02-23

Productive Monday

I'm still exhausted from yesterday 0_o Even though I've got a week off now, I actually did something!
First of all, I got out of bed. That was such a hard job D8
After that I watched the first 3 episodes of はなまる幼稚園 and the last one of 永遠のアセリア. Still doesn't sound like a productive day hmm?
But it haven't started yet! Cause.. at 2pm... I went to a job application~! And I'm taken! Yes people, I've got a job ^_^ Who would've thought that?
Et, this wasn't it yet, I also went to the gym~ Conclusion:
- I'm to competetive
- I'm not in shape at all
- But I do have force
Yatta <3 Hmm I don't know what to blog further, so I'll watch はなまる幼稚園 episode 5 and go further with making an interview~
んじゃ。

p.s.

0 comments:

Fake Stars

Fake Stars

Related Posts with Thumbnails